Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update:
At Bayview Plastic Surgery, we take the health and well-being of our patients seriously. During this unique time, we are monitoring the CDC’s guidelines on infection control on a daily basis and implementing their recommendations as they become available.
To reduce spread of the virus, the WHO and CDC suggests the following precautionary measures:
- Limit non-essential travel
- Wash your hands often with soap & water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, & mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean & disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Have a fever of 100.0° or greater cough or difficulty breathing, seek medical care early.
BAYVIEW PLASTIC SURGERY IS RE-OPENING MAY 4TH
We will be adhering strictly to all the guidelines and recommendations by the CDC. We have taken the upmost attention to providing a safe and clean environment. We have always practised universal precautions. We will continue to be diligent in maintaining universal precautions for you and our staff. You can feel safe and secure in our office.
Do not enter the office if you have symptoms of Covid-19, fever, cough or shortness of breath or have been in contact with someone who is sick, please call 281-286-1000.
All patients will be screened and temperatures taken upon entering the facility.
If you have a mask, please put it on before entering the facility. Also please clean your hands with hand sanitizer if possible.
Currently, patient visitors are not allowed for routine clinic visits and consultations, and only one family member is allowed on surgery day per patient.
Please sit in the waiting room 6 feet apart, preferable one patient per waiting room. We are scheduling patients to limit the number of patients at the facility at one time. It is important to keep your scheduled appointment time, please try not to come early or late.
Please be patient during this transition….Please call or text should you have any concerns or questions, 281-286-1000. We are here for you. Dr. Rich
Dr. Rich & Staff